My focus is on changing lives, not just rearranging spices. My practice gives me the opportunity to work with you to design and maintain the kind of spaciousness that brings you ease and allows you to live with less stress and more joy.
As a professional organizer and coach, I’ve seen that the combination of these techniques is critical to sustaining change for my clients. My career as an Organizer Coach is a natural outgrowth of my work as a professional organizer, psychotherapist, life coach, business executive and entrepreneur. I understand the challenges of today’s fast-paced world.
- Institute of Applied Coaching, Certified Organizer Coach
- Simmons College MBA, MSW
- Wellesley College, BA
Specialized Training and Certifications in:
- Hoarding Disorder
- Chronic Disorganization
- Marblehead Chamber of Commerce
- President of the National Association of Professional Organizers – New England NAPO Chapter
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- International Coach Federation
make the decision today to start creating the life you want.
contact me now at 781-883-4080 or susanstoneorganizing.com